Operating asset management is developed on the basis of Mobius UEAM (Unified Electronic Asset Management).
Operational asset management is a set of practices and policies of the company to maintain and monitor all resources in the optimum state with the goal of delivering the best services or products.
Operational asset management is a combination of managing economic, financial and engineering operational life practices including research and innovation, construction, maintenance, use and layoffs.
An asset management policy is required to inform the decision-making team about the delivery of its products and services, thus bringing monetary value to the entire business.
An overview of assets along with maintenance and improvement costs is vital to any business. The complete set of operational processes that is documented a cost, risk, and other aspect is critical to asset management.
Continuous improvement based on measured performance along with a plan that includes both corrective actions and preventive actions is critical to asset management.
- I want to have an overview of the level of health and safety of assets.
- I want to know that the investments made are safe.
- I want to be able to optimally control the resources I have.
- Where do I find all the information on the equipment and its history?
- How can I maintain and manage all my works, purchases and quality systems efficiently? Current reports and technical data reflect functional reality?